We are a firm of Solicitors dedicated exclusively to the practice of Family Law
Need Quick Advice? Call to book a 20/20. 20 minutes legal advice for £20 + vat
Legal Aid Advice, Plus FREE Saturday Morning Surgery in Nottingham
Call 01159 454 555
or click here to email us
Nottingham, Northants, Derbyshire, Rutland & Milton Keynes Family Law Solicitors. For emergencies please call 08000 320999. For Dedicated Mediation Team Call 0800 1777121.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Specialists in Family Law
Family Law Group Ltd is a firm of Solicitors dedicated exclusively to Family Law, making us experts in our field.
The specialist nature of our practice means that we understand the difficulties you may be facing and our aim is to help our clients when they need it most.
We aim to deal with emergency cases out of office hours and all other cases within office hours.
We offer the full range of legal services associated with Family Law through our offices in Nottingham, Northants, Derbyshire, Rutland & Milton Keynes.
We currently have four accredited Children Panel members, six Family Law Panel members, five trained Mediators and three Collaborative Lawyers which gives us the necessary specialisms to assist you in any aspect of your case. We place a particular emphasis on alternative dispute resolution in appropriate cases.
We appreciate how distressing a relationship breakdown and subsequent family issues can be and recommend reading some of the useful information on this link, which offers help and support for separated families. http://www.sortingoutseparation.org.uk/en/hub.aspx
Legal aid is available to anyone eligible and the fees of our lawyers are graduated for our privately paying clients.
In many circumstances we can offer fixed fee divorces, fixed fee court hearings and competitive rates for Mediation.
High Level Of Service
In order to maintain the standards we set ourselves, we carry out client satisfaction surveys on a regular basis. This enables us to continue to offer our clients a high quality of care and here are some statistics:
- 100% of our clients found our advice very easy to understand
- 9 out of 10 clients are very satisfied with our level of service
Understanding Of Your Needs
Family Law Group appreciate that it is not always possible to take time off work to meet with your solicitor. You may have commitments and responsibilities such as caring for your children, which make it difficult for you to visit our offices.
So to help you with this and ensure that you are still able to ‘meet’ with your solicitor, we are now offering mediation meetings via Skype. If you would like to know more about a Skype meeting, contact us for further information.
Family Law Group are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Childcare Solicitor
- Family Law Panel Solicitor
- Paralegal / PA
For more information and to apply, please click here
- "I would like to take this opportunity to give a sincere thank you to yourself. We found you extremely professional, thorough, understanding and sensitive to both of us through this dreadful ordeal. We will deffinately be recommending you to others in the future. Many thanks again for all your kind and honest words." S Bate
- "I would just like to say that working with you has been a pleasure, you have made this, potentially extremely difficult, process substantially clearer and easier to deal with and I have been impressed at all times with your knowledge, expertise, professionalism and understanding. Many, many thanks for all your help." Mr Goodfellow
- "The process was managed with urgency and professionalism and above all sensitivity. Not only did I feel represented, I felt supported. I would have every confidence in recommending you to anyone. I cannot express enough my level of gratitude." K Beaumont
We have strong links with many organisations and can point you in the right direction for any other concerns or issues you may have that are not family law related.
Members of Resolution and Law Society’s Specialist Family Law Panels. Registered in England No 5534212. VAT Registration No 865728382. Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority – No 00424344. http://www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/handbook/code/part2/content.page
We are required by law to have professional indemnity insurance in place. Our certificate can be inspected in any of our offices.